FVGC Friday Menu
The Fox is open to EVERYONE each Friday Night for dinner - you do not need to be a golfing Member to enjoy a delicious dinner from Fox Valley Golf Club. We know you will love the food and you'll also love our reasonable prices - as a Member owned club, we work to keep prices affordable for all our Guests! The menu includes:
The Fox is currently closed (Monday, January 10th) for a Clubhouse maintenance project and will remain closed for a minimum of three weeks.
- Weekly Features: Reopening Date/Menu TBD
- Pan Fried, Beer Battered or Blackened Lake Perch
- Deep Fried or Pan Seared Walleye
- Lemon-Dill Broiled or Deep Fried Haddock
- Coconut Shrimp
- Stuffed Shrimp
- Broiled or Deep Fried Seafood Platters
- Char Grilled Tenderloin
- Youth Menu
- Wine List
- A variety of appetizers, soups, sandwiches & desserts
The Fox has 7 draught beer lines available for your drinking pleasure. Beer options are listed from light to dark below.
- Miller Lite by Miller Brewing Co. (light lager)
- Bud Light by Anheuser-Busch (light lager)
- Czech Style by Potosi Brewing Co. (pilsner)
- Spotted Cow by New Glarus Brewing Co. (farmhouse ale)
- Juice Cloud by Lion's Tail Brewing Co. (new england ipa)
- Little Soldier by Ahnapee Brewery (amber ale)
- Snow Pilot by Stevens Point Brewery (brown ale)
Your reservation assists the dining team with planning and organizing the evening. If you plan to enjoy cocktails at the bar, please arrive prior to your reservation time to allow you time to socialize at the bar. Your reservation time is when we plan to have you seat at the table to enjoy your meal. Be sure to communicate your cocktail and reservation time with guests when planning your evening out to ensure everyone is ready to move to the dining room as close to your reservation time as possible. Seating at your reservation time allows us to control the flow of the evening, provide quality meals from the kitchen, and ensure a positive dining experience for all members and guests of The Fox. When leaving a message at the Club, please be sure to provide us with a phone number so we can confirm. Walk-Ins will be accepted and accommodated as reservations and social distancing parameters permit.
To-Go Orders are welcomed and can be accommodated. We ask that you place your to-go orders for pick up before 5:30pm or after 7:30pm. This ensures we are able to maintain the quality of meals served to our dine-in members and guests during the 5:30-7:30pm reservation time frame, while accommodating to-go orders. We also encourage placing to-go orders in advance, as this assists us in planning for the evening!